The ‘5’ Sense – Joint Meet of 5 Tables during 100th City Visit of NP
The tabling life comes in all bright colors. It transforms you from a just being a ordinary to one that ‘CONNECTS’. As a tabler we all absolutely love doing more and more Fellowships. We never felt the fellowship can be so special until our Area Chairman, LMF Tr Rishabh Jain came up with the idea of ‘JOINT MEET & FELLOWSHIP OF 5 TABLES’ from Varanasi (Varanasi Round Table 196, Varanasi Royals Round Table 218, Varanasi Elite Round Table 278), Bhadohi (Bhadohi Round Table 295) & Mirzapur RT.
The idea of this ‘JOINT MEET & FELLOWSHIP OF 5 TABLES’ started with a thought and over time took a shape which made everyone witnessed an event as grand and as special as it can be.
Area Chairman along with Chairmen from all tables (Tr Harshit Goenks – VRT 196, Tr Veeraj Agarwal – VRRT 218, Tr Varun Mundra – VERT 278, Tr Mahendar Maurya – BRT 295, Tr Shubham Agarwal – Mirzapur RT) along with all convenors (Tr Rohan Madhok – VRT 196, Tr Ayush Parikh – VRRT 218, Tr Vivek Mittal – VERT 278) made sure everything is planned and executed perfectly. After several meetings and telephonic discussion we sealedon 1st June, 2019 and venue being Hotel Madin, Cantonment, Varanasi.
Midst of all this happening something else more big was waiting for us. Table VRT 196 FTE Library and VERT 278 Toilet Block and Tile Flooring of Classrooms were to be inaugurated. So to cover it all and make the event more grand Tr Dhruv Dalmia, RTI National President, agreed on gracing the occasion with his presence. But wait a minute, it still needed to be more special. We were later informed that this is going to be Tr Dhruv Dalmia’s 100th City Visit for his tenure.
An event of such magnitude really cannot be described in a limited space but still I would like to brief it as much as I can.
- At around 04:30 pm Tr Dhruv Dalmia, National President along with Tr Rishabh Jain, Area 8 Chairman visited FTE of VRT 196 for LIBRARY INAUGRATION. VRT 196 runs one of the finest school from RTI ‘Round Table Abhinav Vidyalaya’ and with every addition in facilities it is going more grand. Each tabler is so proud of their FTE and that gets shown from their smiling faces.
- At around 05:30 pm Tr Dhruv Dalmia, National President along with Tr Rishabh Jain, Area 8 Chairman visited FTE of VERT 278 for TOILET BLOCK AND FLOORING OF CLASSROOMS INAUGRATION. VERT 278 picked up their FTE ‘Round Table Shrestha Prathmik Vidyalaya’ which was in a poor state and in deep need of funding. It now boast of 6 classrooms with Tiles Flooring, 2 Toilet Blocks and over 188 students studying. VRT 196 tablers were also present to grace the occasion. Tr Dhruv Dalmia addressed all students of FTE and gave his piece of advice to keep growing in life. He also had suggestions for us to what else we can do to boost up growth of FTE.
- At around 08:00 pm tablers from VRT 196, VRRT 218, VERT 278, SRT 295 & Mirzapur RT collected at Hotel Madin, Cantonment, Varanasi. It was heart warming to see so many tablers showing up for this grand Joint Meet. A start to what was going to be the best of moments for all present.
- At around 09:00 pm we started with JOINT MEET of 5 tables in gracious presence of Tr Dhruv Dalmia, National President and Tr Rishabh Jain, Area 8 Chairman. Behind the scenes, Agenda was rehearsed many a times to execute it in the prefect manner. And we manoeuvre our way in most perfect manner. Every aspects of each table was handled patiently. All table Chairman summarised their performance for the year. All performing tablers were recognised and awarded by Tr Dhruv Dalmia and Tr Rishabh Jain. It is always pleasant to hear the leaders and we waited for the moment. Tr Rishabh Jain appreciated the good works done by each table. He also congratulated everyone for the finest execution of grand event. Tr Dhruv Dalmia appreciated the good works done by each table. He also explained how each tabler can help FTE student to orient their careers after they pass out from school. His each word motivates us to do more for the Society and thus giving us the reason for being a tabler.
- After Joint Meet we celebrated very very Special 100th CITY VISIT of Tr Dhruv Dalmia. Visiting 100 cities in an year reflects how much our National President has bend his back to aid his support for the good cause done by each table. He has always encouraged everyone to do his best for FTE. We at Area 8 in specific know him so closely. He is a true leader who has nurtured Area 8 and has given Area 8 new set of leaders. And when he is now in Nationals, he is still the same. A man of words and for whom Tabling is like the first thing in life. We had the cake cutting ceremony for him and everyone cheered for the Grand Master.
- Last but not the least we had a grand Social with 5 table’s tablers under one roof. We enjoyed fellowship to the core. It is strange that being in same city, we still hardly met each other. But now when we met, we connected so beautifully with each other. We now know the nicknames of each other J, we know who is an average dancer, we now talk and pull legs, we now know we are going to meet more frequently like this. Cheers to tabling!
Special thanks to LMF Tr Rishabh Jain, Area 8 Chairman for implanting this idea in us.