Mega Fund Raiser of Area 8 – Organised by LRT 136 in Association with LLC 84
Panache Lifestyle Expo Season 6 is the fund raiser of LRT 136 in association with LLC 84.
Panache Season 6 is the lifestyle exhibition in Lucknow which had participation of 58 designers from all over India in various categories like Apparel, Home Decor, Accessories, Kids wear, Footwear etc. The mega event was held on 3 Sep 2016, Saturday, at Hotel Taj by Vivanta in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. The event was very well publicised and we had footfall of more than 5000 for the exhibition. It was a full day event from 10 am to 9 pm. The exhibition was the talk of the town. All the customers were very happy to see the latest collection in designer wear and shopped immensely. The designers who participated with us were very happy and satisfied with their sales. 15 of them also gave us advance deposit to block their stall for the next year exhibition. The whole team of LRT 136 and LLC 84 executed the event with utmost perfection.
We had National Treasurer Tr Dhruv Dalmia, our Area 8 Chairman Tr Siddharth Gupta, Area 8 Chairperson Cr Anushree Dalmia, Area 8 Secretary Cr Divya Kapoor, Area 8 VC Tr Tarandeep Singh Area 8 VC and Tablers and Circlers and NHT’s and Square Legs and Tangents grace the occasion. Many Tablers and Circlers from LTRT 207 and LMRT 255 were also present to show their solidarity. Exhibitors were very impressed and touched by the fact that all the proceeds of the event go towards charity and education of the under privileged children.
PANACHE / BEST PRACTICES
Organising Panache 2016 was a success as measured by the Feedback received and general Footfall. To ensure Brand “Round Table India” is highlighted in the highest esteem, we ensured the following best practises in our Charity Fund Raiser:
- Each Exhibitor was presented a Feedback Questionnaire wherein he/she was asked to objectively rate the organisers on various parametres including Time Schedule, Adherence to complaints and issues, Pricing, Walk-in customers, General Footfall, Repeat Visitors, Market Positioning of the Event, etc
- Logos of Round Table India and Ladies Circle India were prominently displayed
- LRT LLC FTE School Students and Teachers were invited for a small Speech and Introduction about their experiences at the school and what they love about studying there. This was organised as part of Press Meet to showcase the strength of Quality Education in our FTE School Project to the entire Media.
- Presenting a Plaque to Guest of Honour- Miss India Grand Ms. Pankhuri Gidwani showing her pledging her whole-hearted support to Round Table India. Before that we had also held a small discussion of Guest of Honour with the Tablers to familiarise her how the proceeds of such Fund Raiser is invested over time.
- Ensuring Publicity of other National Fund Raisers including “Chennai Gives” through Area Chairman Tr. Siddharth Gupta and NS Tr. Dhruv Dalmia
- Taking Inividual Feedbacks on SMS’s from Exhibitors who could not fill the Feedback Forms
PANACHE / INTERTABLING
The buzz around the Mega Area 8 Fundraiser was ascending towards a perfect peak and Tr. Siddharth, Chairman Area 8, ensured that Team Panache would witness another great high. He along with his Team comprising of the headboard was present since early morning to boost the morale of host Table. Besides Area Chairman, it was great to meet Tr. Rishabh Jain, AST and Tr. Tarandeep Singh Area Vice Chairman . Not only the main headboard members attended, but were right through the important events including Inauguration, Press Meet, Exhibition tour. Event was also well attended by all 3 tables of Lucknow and their Headboards including Tr. Khushal Bhargava, IPC and Tr. Rajit, Chairman from LMRT 255, Tr. Raghav- Chairman, Tr. Ashish Gupta and others from LTRT 207
PANACHE 2016- ‘Lucknow Swathed in Pink’ / Publicity
Area 8 Mega Publicity Across All Spectrums
Panache 2016 publicity initiative (A Grand RTI Publicity of Younited Area 8)
- 61 Fashion and Lifestyle exhibitors along with Home Interiors from all across India.
- Big name designers including designers from Lakme India Fashion Week and many repeat and also first time designer exhibitors.
- Hoardings in prominent locations of Lucknow including at Main Commercial Centres prominently showing Logo and Name of Round Table India as per new Branding Policy of 2016-17
- Massive and very active facebook.com campaign (https://www.facebook.com/panache.the.exhibition) showcasing the RTI & LCI Logos
- Professionally designed website showcasing work of RTI and LCI and how the proceeds of Fund Raising are put to use(panachelifestyle.in)
- 14 newspaper press releases in all major national newspapers including the prominent ones like Dainik Jagran, Time of India, Hindustan Times, I-Next, Rashtriya Sahara, Pioneer, Nav Bharat Times and many more
- Excellent coverage by Radio City 91.1FM and RED 93.5 FM for one entire week. With Radio Jockey mentions, Panache Team Interview, Radio City Notice board announcements and Advertisement every 15 minutes.
- Intense Radio Campaign across Radio City 91.1 and Red FM 93.5 with 30 slots each per day talking about Round Table and Ladies Circle and Charitable Fund Raiser that Panache was being marketed.
- 1 half page Flap releases in TOI- Lucknow Capital editions, 1 quarter page advertisement
- 14,000 Half A4 size Exclusively designed invitation cards distributed to all the past year’s Panache databases including Prominent Culture Organisations, Schools, Colleges, Recreation Clubs, Professional Forums, etc.
- 3500 visitors in one day
- 200,000 SMSs over one week.
- Miss India Grand 2016 Ms. Pankhuri Gidwani – supporting the fund raising activity of RTI and as Guest of Honour of Panache- Season 6
- Inauguration by Chief Guest Smt Anita Singhal- President of Social Welfare Organisation- “Akansha” and Wife of UP Chief Secretary & Guest Of Honor- Ms. Pankhuri Gidwani Miss India Grand 2016 agreed to promote the fund raising cause of RTI.
- Promotion of Round Table India and its fund raising activities by Miss India Grand Ms. Pankhuri Gidwani
- Display of Round Table India and Ladies Circle India logos on all 61 stalls
- Round Table India and Ladies Circle logos display at the main entrance of Panache
- Announcements every 30 minutes on the Freedom Through Education cause and achievements through the PA system
- All tablers wearing Round Table India T-shirts
- Contacted over 7 potential sponsors, who were really excited about the FTE work done by RTI.
- Television coverage by Sahara Samay, India News, City News 24×7, Sudarshan News, Aaj ki Khabar,
- 80 Posters were put at major retail outlets to increase RTI and LCI Publicity
Panache is the most awaited lifestyle exhibition in Lucknow which had participation of 58 designers from all over India in various categories like Apparel, Home Decor, Accessories, Kids wear, Footwear etc. All the funds go towards charity and development of our FTE RTI LC India School at Ashakhera, Unnao. Panache 2016 was held on 3 Sep, 2016 at Hotel Taj by Vivanta.
Panache 2016 was widely publicised across electronic media, print media, radio, hoardings and posters at all the prominent locations in Lucknow. All the advertisements had the Logos of Round Table India and Ladies Circle India. There were 2 big hoardings put at 2 prominent locations in Lucknow, one in Hazratganj, which is the main market of Lucknow and the other at Gomti Nagar. There was 1 quarter page advertisement on 2 Sep in Lucknow Times and 1 half front page ad on 3 Sep in the Times of India main Publication. There was massive Radio Publicity on 2 Sep and 3 Sep where the Panache event was broadcast on Radio City and Radio Mirchi, every 15 minutes. Cr Varsha Agarwal also gave an interview on Radio City where she spoke about Round Table India and Ladies Circle India and how the event Panache helps in funding the cause of education of the underprivileged. 10,000 invites were couriered a week before the event. 250 posters were put at the prominent locations in the city. 1 Lakh SMS’s were sent over a period of 3 days before the event. We did huge publicity on Facebook which was handled very efficiently by Tr. Piyush Agarwal and Cr Sonali Agarwal. There was a page made on Panache on FB which had 4520 likes. Professionally designed Panache 2016 website which highlighted the organisation structure and values of Ladies Circle India. There was display of Round Table India and Ladies Circle India Logo on all the 58 stalls at Panache 2016. There was display of Round Table India and Ladies Circle India Logo at the entrance of the event venue. All the Tablers were wearing Panache pins that had Round Table India and Ladies Circle India Logo in addition to beautifully coutured Round Table Blue Linen Shirts . Inauguration of Panache was done by Mrs Anita Singhal, President Akansha UP, Social Welfare Organisation. Femina Miss India Grand 2016 Pankhuri Gidwani was the Guest of Honour, supporting the Fund raiser activities of Lucknow Ladies Circle 84. There was a press Conference held at Hotel Taj by Vivanta on the day of the event on 3 Sep where our Chief Guest Mrs Anita Singhal and Guest of Honour Ms Pankhuri Gidwani appreciated Round Table India and Ladies Circle India’s Cause of Providing Freedom Through Education. Panache 2016 was covered widely in 30 newspapers, to name a few, Times of India, Rajdhani, Inext, City Lights, Jan Sandesh Times, Hindustan, Sunday Pioneer, Rashtriya Sahara. There was Television Coverage of the Panache Fundraiser by National TV Channels Divya India News, Sadhna Plus and ETV.
Yours in Tabling
LMF Tr. Suyog Singhal
“Building Bonds- Link by Link”
Secretary- LRT 136- 2016-17